Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Clinical Pharmacology
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
He is an Assistant Professor in Department of Clinical Pharmacology in School of Pharmacy, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel, and an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Department of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Michigan, USA.
Present he is working as an Editorial Board Member for World Journal of Pharmacology (WJP) and Registered Pharmacist in The Israeli Ministry of Health, Pharmacist license No. 6272.
- Physical Pharmacy and Modern Biopharmaceutics.
- Pre-clinical oral pharmacokinetic projects.
- Oral lipid based formulation development and pre-clinical mechanistic investigations.
- Oral drug delivery development and clinical bioavailability research with Emisphere Technologies.
- Oral bioavailability research projects with Pharmos.