Professor and Principal, SVERI College of Pharmacy, Solarpur University
Dr. J. S. Patil received his PhD from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India during the period of 2012. Currently, he is the Professor and Principal in Shri Vithal Education & Research Institute’s College of Pharmacy under Solarpur University. He is serving as Editorial Board Member for many reputed Journals and himself has 32 publications.
• Site-specific delivery of drugs for optimization of drug therapy.
• Formulations for hypertension, diabetes, and peptic ulcer have been developed.
• Pulmonary delivery for optimization of antitubercular therapy.
• Strategies for improving bioavailability of Class II and Class III BCS drugs.
• Development of Nanoparticles, microparticles and liposomes.
• Optimization of formulations using software.