Welcome to the manuscript submission protocol for publication in the journal ‘Biology and Medicine’!
Manuscripts in different forms such as original research, reviews, case reports, case series, commentaries, opinions and perspectives are accepted for publication in the journal ‘Biology and Medicine’.
In order to ensure fair, secure and transparent processing of the manuscripts as well as to maintain International quality and timely completion of the constituent tasks, the journals works with globally acclaimed editorial manager system. The authors can avail the facility to submit and track the progress of their manuscripts.
Author(s) are invited to submit their manuscripts in a prescribed format through any of the following:
Kindly ensure conformity with the following check-list to avoid delay in publication:
• Scope, non-duplicity and exclusive submission of the manuscript to the journal
• Cover letter with brief description of the manuscript attributes, declarations and disclosures
(kindly refer author guidelines: https://www.walshmedicalmedia.com/instructions-to-authors.html).
• Contact details of at least two suggested external, independent and potential peer-reviewers
• Should you need any further assistance or information you can contact us at the following our e-mail IDs dgiven above.
Only a one-time fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of article processing and there are no additional or hidden charges.
• Copyright of their research outcomes, ideas and expert opinions
• Post-publication promotion of the published articles for enhanced citation probability
• Assignment of DOI to the published article
• Free electronic .pdf copies of the published article
• Special discounts on processing charges based on the relevance and impact of the articles
• Special recognition for good impact articles and their authors
• Publication of the article within one week after the acceptance.